Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New pictures of orchids and peonies. I took pictures of these orchids and peonies in the early Spring, but don't have time to post them. This July 4th holiday, I stay home, relax and post these beautiful flowers for your enjoyment. My home now is quiet, all children are away. We have an "empty nest"! Four more months to work! I can't wait for the time to retire and travel. Happy Independent Day, USA!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger BNTonnu said...

    Hello Tien,
    I do use your pictures for my blog (*_*). Thanks.
    Blog is a good way to communicate these days, isn't it?
    Have a great year.
    God bless.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home