Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Animal Pictures. My wife has a little niece who now lives in Australia. She loves animals (is that the same for all children?). Therefore, I put together a page containing many pictures of different animals that I have for her and other children around the world. The link of this page is: Zoo Animal Pictures. I think grownup people also loves these pictures!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tien - Can I use your pictures for my watercolor paintings? I generally paint as a hobby.

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger tmt said...

    "nature and me"
    Sure, you can use them for your paintings. I'm glad you like them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home