Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Monday, April 17, 2006

This is the best time to visit the botanical garden to see Spring flowers in full bloom. The Missouri Botanical garden is the oldest botanical garden inthe US, and it's also one of the most beautiful garden. In the past several years, I has been visiting the garden frequently and took thousand pictures of the garden. From Spring to Summer, Fall and Winter, the garden always has something to show to the public. I selected some of my favorite pictures of the garden from my picture files and put them in the MBG page in my Flower garden website. Please let me know what do you think about this page and MBG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home