Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Trip to Maui, Hawaii. We went to Maui around April last year for vacation. This is our first trip to Hawaii. I booked air ticket and place to stay through internet. We came to Maui late in the afternoon, and took a shuttle at the airport to our rented condo. I didn't know that the condo office only opens during the working hours, when we got to the condo, after 5 PM, the office had been closed! Fortunately, the receptionist was still there at the front door, so she gave us the key to our room and told us to do paper work the next day! We stayed at a condo on the beach in Kihei. The next day, we rented a car to drive around the island. We went snorkeling at Molokini to see colorful fishes, driving to Hana, visited most of botanical gardens in Maui... We took many pictures that I posted in my webpage. We'll be back to Hawaii!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home