Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New flower pictures of this year (Spring 2006). I had 2 pages of flower pictures from the Spring of this year uploaded at my flower site: Flower gallery 2006-1 and gallery 2006-2. All pictures are good for your computer screen wall-papers or screen saver. I took thousands of pictures and selected a few that look good for your enjoyment. I'll post more pictures in the next few weeks including many orchids and roses. I hope you enjoy them. Please give me your comments or suggestion. One person suggested me to send out "flower of the day", but I think that too much work, and I cannot handle it! One thing I can do is to send email to a mailing list when I post new pictures. Anyone interested in receiving this "new flowers" mail, please email me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home