Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Fullerton arboretum .
I'm relaxing in Hanoi now. I'm staying at my sister's in-law's house in Ho Tay (West Lake). It's a beautiful house located near Ho Tay. I can see the lake through a window in my room. It's relatively hot last week, but the weather is changing, and becomes cooler now. We'd been visiting some old Buddish pagodas around Hanoi and Ha-Tay province. I'll post their pictures later.
I'd just uploaded the pictures of the Fullerton arboretum in California, USA. I'll post the pictures of the LA arboretum later. I notice that there are many Vietnameses visiting my Flowerpictures site, would you please send me some comments, suggestions about this site (you can write in Vietnamese, if you like).
So long from Hanoi, Vietnam!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home