Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Monday, September 11, 2006


Summer flowers.
I have been busy taking pictures of flowers this Summer. Can you believe it, the Summer is over! This is the first page of the summer flowers, and many more will be added later. You can find many different flowers blooming in Summer including annuals, perennials, and tropicals. There are always some butterflies or bees around the flowers, therefore, they also included in these pictures. Please come back to my flower site to see more Summer flowers in the next few weeks. In this attached picture, some glass arts by Chihuly displaying at the water lily pond in the Missouri Botanical Garden.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger ZenJen~ said...

    Hello
    I've been searching for a few blogs that have colorful flower pictures...and WOW! Looks like I came to the right place.
    I've added a link to your blog in my post here:
    http://accentpositive.blogspot.com/2006/09/on-quest-for-flower-blogs.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home