Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Friday, September 29, 2006


Scenery from Saint Louis and some public parks in Missouri.
I have been living in St. Louis for a very long time, but I did not take many pictures of the landscapes in St. Louis, beside the Gateway Arch! But now, it's almost time for me to leave STL, I need to have some pictures of the city that I called home for the past 25 years. So, here are some pictures that I took recently. There are a lot more places in STL and Missouri that I need to visit and take pictures. I'll post these pictures in the future. Please come back! STL is a relatively big city in the Midwest (2nd behind Chicago). It's a lovely city with all the facilities of a big city and the atmosphere of a small town. St. Louis has football (Ram), baseball (Cardinal), hockey (Blues)... and the world headquarter of the biggest beer company of the USA, Anheuser-Busch company.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home