Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Monday, November 06, 2006


Fall flowers.
The Fall color is beautiful this year in Missouri, I have many pictures of colorful sceneries in the St. Louis area (Missouri), and I'll post them later in my website. Beside colorful leaves, Fall flowers are beautiful too, especially the mums. If you drive around, you should notice that mums are everywhere, especially in front of shopping centers, office buildings. If you live in warm areas like California, Florida, you may still enjoy many summer flowers that are still in bloom. Please visit my Fall flower page to see the fall flowers in St. Louis (Missouri) and Southern California.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home