Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Quail Botanical Garden.
Last month, we visited four gardens in Southern California, Quail Botanical Garden in North San Diego, LA arboretum, the arboretum at Fullerton and the Japanese garden at Cal State Long Beach. I already posted the pictures of the Japanese garden at CSLB, and today, I'd just up loaded the pictures of the Quail Botanical Garden. Please visit these gardens in my all new page reserving for the pictures of botanical gardens, arboretum and other special gardens in my Flowerpictures.net.
Today is the first day of my retirement. I feel like a normal weekend day! I'll have more time to travel, taking pictures and take care of my webpage. So please come back soon to see pictures of flowers and many interesting places that I'll visit. The first stop will be Vietnam. Vietnam is a tropical country, therefore, January-March is Spring time with plenty of flowers, please visit my website to see Vietnam the beautiful!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger BNTonnu said...

    Hello Tien,
    How can we email you? to which email address?
    Happy retirement.
    BN.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home