Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'd added many pictures from Vietnam recently, please visit this page to see the beautiful Vietnam: Vietnamese scenery. If you are a Buddhist, you should visit the page a bout Vietnamese pagoda.
I also added many pictures from America, including Sequoia park in California, Florida, San Diego. All these pictures from America can be seen at the America page.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I really enjoyed beautiful pictures you took and appreciate your generosity in allowing us to download them for our personal use. I will visit your site again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home