Beautiful Pictures

Notes about changes in my FlowerPictures site, I also write some backgrounds about photography and gardening.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

After almost 2 days offline, my flowerpictures.net was up intact, what's a miracle! I don't know what's wrong with the server, but I'm happy that I don't need to reload the whole site!
I'd just finished a new page called Flower Identification. You can use this page to identify an unknown flower or to find more information about a flower that you want to grow. All flowers are listed in alphabetical order of English names. Each flower also has a Latin name which is unique to each flower. You can use the Latin name to search the web for your favorite flowers. You'll get more webpages that have information specific for that flower. I have a link to most of flowers in these Flower ID pages. These are links to reliable non-commercial webpages that have information about that flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home